- Due to the handmade nature of our products, there are no returns. Please be sure to double check all orders to be sure name, address and correct items are ordered. Please double check your order completely to be sure that the information is accurate.
- If an item is received damaged, we will gladly replace the items. Please submit a photo of the damage to email@example.com and your item will be replaced within a few business days.
- All orders have a processing time of 1-3 business days (weekends/holidays not included) before they are shipped. Normal ship out days are Tuesdays and Thursdays, excluding International orders which have longer processing times. During holiday weeksand in the event of a sale, ship out days be delayed. All orders will receive an email confirmation with tracking information once shipped.
- We ship all over the US as well as Internationally, this also includes APO and FPO shipping as well. International orders have a processing lead time of 3-4 business days and have the potential to be held up by customs for a period of 30 days or more. Please note that the customs in your country may charge a custom's fee in addition to your shipping fee. Orders held through customs are completely out of our hand and will be at the customer's regard to follow up with customs in regards to their order.
- Please double check all orders to be sure that address and other important information are accurate and updated. Once an order has shipped, we are not responsible for incorrect shipping information provided to us. All orders are provided, via email provided through the paypal account that you set up, with shipping information along with a tracking number once items have been shipped. Again, we are not responsible for orders that are shipped to incorrect addresses provided to us by the customer.
- All orders receive a shipping confirmation once shipped. Please when creating your order to double check your email address to ensure that you do receive your email. Due to the temperature sensitivity of the items, please be sure someone is home to receive the items so you can enjoy the wonderful quality of your items. Unfortunately, we are not responsible should your Natty goodies melt due to being left in extreme temperatures, so please ensure someone will be home to recieve your package. You can also email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) a different address or ask for signature guarantee ($2.00 extra) to ensure that your package will not sit out in the extreme temperatures. Thanks for your understanding.
- Information about Vegetable Butters and Cyrstallization. Crystallization (grainy-ness) can occur (mostly with Shea Butter) when a vegetable butter intentionally or accidentally melts during warm conditions and then cools back down too slowly. This does not impact the quality or usability of the butter(s). Again, it's best if someone is home to receive your package to prevent your Natty goodies from sitting in extreme warm/hot temperatures.